TURTLE COVE INN
Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands
British West Indies
Telephone Phone ( 239 ) 793-7157
For Reservations Toll Free: 1-800-645-1179
FACT SHEET ON THE TURTLE COVE INN
SITUATED ON THE MARINA AT TURTLE COVE,
PROVIDENCIALES, TURKS & CAICOS ISLANDS.
1 . 30 rooms with marina, pool or ocean view. Two suites all
with A/C, direct dial phone, TV and two double beds.
2. Dive Shop on site
3. Two restaurants and bars on site -a fast grill and the other gourmet
4. Liquor and sundry store on site
5. 7 minutes walking distance of a 6-mile beach
6. Beach shuttle daily, except Sunday
7. Jogging path to beach
8. Fresh-water pool on site. Towels and chaise lounges complimentary
9. Complete workout and fitness facilities 5 minutes walk
10. Cycle hire on site
11. 3 Further restaurants 2 to 5 mins walking distance
12. Deli 10 mins walking/will deliver
13. Hairdresser and boutiques next door
14. Turks & Caicos Tourist Board next door
15. Car and scooter rental pick-up at hotel
16. Operators in the marina offer deep-sea fishing, picnic cruises, sunset
cruises, snorkelling excursions
17. Daily flights to Cuba, Dominican Republic and Haiti plus flights to
other Turks & Caicos Islands can be arranged
18. Excellent doctor and clinic facilities
19. Managers on site: Kenneth and Sandra Macleod
20. Tennis courts across the road
SCUBA DIVING - SNORKELLING
DEEP-SEA FISHING - GOLF
Provo, as it is known locally, is the most beautiful of the Turks and Caicos
Islands. It is located halfway between Miami and Puerto Rico. Provo is
surrounded by nearly 40 nearby islands and uninhabited cays, with more than 12
miles of secluded white sand beaches on which you walk for miles and never see
another foot print. Or, you can dive amidst the spectacular coral reefs and
walls of Provo's stunning and unique transparent turquoise waters and find
enchantment amongst the abundant flora and fauna.
Sailing, deep-sea and bonefishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing,
dune buggies, island picnics and secluded beaches are available. Our resort is
within easy walking distance of several beaches with an excellent dive shop on
premises and two of the island's prime dive shops adjacent to our resort. In
addition to our two restaurants on site, several native and continental
restaurants are located in the Turtle Cove area. Beach shuttles available 6 days
per week. Liquor and sundry store on site.
Casual clothing is acceptable everywhere on Provo. Ties and jackets are not
required for dinner at the resort. Our subtropical climate and tradewind breezes
ensure moderate 80 to 92 degree (F) daytime temperatures year-round. At night
during the winter you may need a light cotton sweater. We urge you to bring
sunscreen and use it.
U.S. and Canadian citizens require proof of citizenship (original birth
certificate, or passport) and proof of onward transportation; such as your
return airline ticket. Citizens of other countries may require visas; check with
your local travel agent.
We will guarantee your reservation with payment of a three (3) night deposit
sent to TURTLE COVE INN, which will be applied to any nights canceled .
Deposits will be forfeited if GUARANTEED RESERVATIONS are not canceled 30 or
more days in advance or applied to any nights canceled during stay.
Turtle Cove Inn
Turks & Caicos Islands British West Indies
Reservations Only: (800) 645-1179 * Phone/Fax: (239)
793-5204 or 1-239-793-8300