The Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa is a couples- only" resort, set on Dickenson Bay. This romantic getaway offers the charm of a quaint Caribbean village, along with the refined luxuries of a world- class, all- inclusive resort, which has been voted the "World's Leading Honeymoon Resort" four years in a row. Just a few steps from the beach, Sandals guests will find five freshwater pools, one with a signature swim-up pool bar that serves unlimited tropical drinks. Guests will also find five soothing whirlpools, six other bars, and four restaurants. There are a wide variety of activities included in the nightly rate.
All room types feature a King bed, ceiling fan and, a patio or balcony and mini refrigerators. The Grand Luxury Beachfront room features a mahogany four-poster bed, a sitting area, an in-room bar (free, of course), special concierge services and Plush robes. Guests in the Grand Luxury Beachfront will also enjoy full room service, 24-hours a day.
This resort accepts only couples age 18 and older. No singles or triples accepted. The nightly rate includes all food beverages, taxes, service, airport transfers and tips.
All-inclusive amenities and resort fees are determined by the property and are subject to change.
Check In Time - 3:00 P.m.
Check Out Time - 11:00 A.m.
- Photos - interior
- Photos - exterior
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Barber/Beauty Shop
- Coffee Maker in Room
- Courtesy Car
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shops/Commercial Services
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Television with Cable
- Laundry/Valet Services
- VIP Rooms/Services
- Free Parking
- Free Local Telephone Calls
- Hairdryers Available
- Mini Bar
- Mini Bar
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Sandals Antigua is located on a 19-acre site situated on the islands most beautiful beach, Dickenson Bay. It is only 15 minutes from V.C. Bird International Airport.
V.C. Bird International airport - 15 minutes away
- Scuba diving: All Sandals dives are guided. Certified divers may dive twice daily, non-certified divers, once daily. All divers must show proof of certification and meet medical requirements. We offer a resort course in diving which is complimentary
- Land sports: Sandals offers a variety of land sports: shuffleboard, billiards/pool, volleyball, croquet, lawn chess, basketball, table tennis, darts and many more.
- Water sports: Sandals offers a variety of water sports: snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing, Hobie cats, canoes, paddle boats, water-skiing and many more.
- Red Lane full-service spa: We brought the best of Europe to the Caribbean when we created our full-service spas (spa services additional). Indulge in a full menu of restorative treatments and salon services: Cleansing body wraps, Swedish massages, sense-stimulating aromatherapy and organic skin care products.
|...More about St John's
St John's is the capital city of the nation of Antigua and Barbuda, located in the West Indies in the Caribbean Sea. St John's is the commercial centre of the nation and the chief port of the island of Antigua. The settlement of St John's has been the administrative centre of Antigua and Barbuda since the islands were first colonised in 1632. It became the seat of government when the nation achieved independence in 1981.
There are many different stores, some are for local people, some sell expensive items which are for the tourists from cruise ships. It also has some stores, one small supermarket and some restaurants which are operated by people of Chinese descent.
It has a big cinema. It costs about 15 EC$ to buy a ticket. The movies are mainly imported from the US. Right next to it, there is a KFC restaurant. There is also a nearby Subway restaurant.
There is one casino called "King's Casino". Next to it, there is a supermarket called IGA.
At the edge of the city, there is a Woods Mall which has several stores, including clothing stores, traveling agent and one nice supermarket called Epicurean. American University of Antigua is located nearby and and is the only medical school.